Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Charles N. Harvey III" <ch...@alloy.com> on 2004/12/13 22:22:03 UTC

Test cases in jar

Hello.
I could swear this is really easy but I can't figure out how to include
my test cases in my jar file.  I want to give the jar to someone else
and have them run test cases, just so they can see what I am seeing.
But since the test cases are in another source tree, they don't get
included.  Is there something I can add in project.properties that I can
add to have them included?

Thanks a lot.

Charlie

Re: Test cases in jar

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
No, this has been discussed several times.

If you want them to run your test cases, why not just give them the
whole source tree?

If you have a need to share test classes among projects, generally
they should be moved to a separate project where they are in main.