Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Lemke, Volker" <vo...@infor.de> on 2000/09/26 10:48:13 UTC

AW: Caching problem

Hello all,

I've tried the meta-tag from veronique but for the MS-IE it seems that
they do not work.
I use struts and have switched the action-servlet to no-cache,
so request-headers for expires, no-cache etc. are generated.
If someone has another approach for that let me know..

Freundliche Grüße
Volker Lemke
Entwicklung Dorsten
Development department Dorsten