Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2011/07/29 21:39:43 UTC

Release called off; Re: [VOTE][RESULT] HttpComponents Client 4.1.2 release based on RC1

On Fri, 2011-07-29 at 20:00 +0200, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> The vote to release HttpComponents Client 4.1.2 based on RC1 has passed
> with the following results
>
> +1 (3 binding votes in total)
> Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk -at- apache.org> *
> Asankha C. Perera <asankha -at- apache.org> *
> Sebastian Bazley <sebb -at- apache.org> *
>
> no other votes
>
> * binding votes
>
> Original voting thread:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hc-dev/201107.mbox/%
> 3C1311504193.9090.374.camel@ubuntu%3E

Folks

Even though I have already tallied the votes, release artifacts and
packages have not been moved to the official repositories.

The fix for HTTPCLIENT-1051 have not been merged to the 4.1.x branch due
to my oversight. I would like to correct my mistake and prepare a new
release candidate.

Also there was some confusion as to whether or not Ant had cast this
vote. So, we should re-vote anyhow.

Sorry for the mess.

Oleg