Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael Potter <po...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/21 01:10:51 UTC

Q: wsdl2java: How to turn off conversion to CamelCase

Axis2 Crew,

I have noticed that when I have a fragment of wsdl that looks like this:
     <xs:complexType name="AD01tableType">

That wsdl2java generates a class like this:
AD01TableType.java

But when the wsdl fragment looks like this:
     <xs:complexType name="PLBCtableType">

The class looks like this:
PLBCtableType.java

I can see the pattern, but I am interested in just having wsdl2java
not change the names that it pulls from the .wsdl.

Is there an option on wsdl2java that turns this off?

This is important to me because I have my own generator that
complements wsdl2java.  My generator has to match the class names that
wsdl generates.  If I could make the rule simple: "don't do anything"
it would save me some headache now, and possibly in the future if
wsdl2java developers change their rules.

--
Michael Potter

Re: Q: wsdl2java: How to turn off conversion to CamelCase

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
Are you using Axis1 or Axis2?

On Nov 21, 2007 5:40 AM, Michael Potter <po...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Axis2 Crew,
>
> I have noticed that when I have a fragment of wsdl that looks like this:
>      <xs:complexType name="AD01tableType">
>
> That wsdl2java generates a class like this:
> AD01TableType.java
>
> But when the wsdl fragment looks like this:
>      <xs:complexType name="PLBCtableType">
>
> The class looks like this:
> PLBCtableType.java
>
> I can see the pattern, but I am interested in just having wsdl2java
> not change the names that it pulls from the .wsdl.
>
> Is there an option on wsdl2java that turns this off?
>
> This is important to me because I have my own generator that
> complements wsdl2java.  My generator has to match the class names that
> wsdl generates.  If I could make the rule simple: "don't do anything"
> it would save me some headache now, and possibly in the future if
> wsdl2java developers change their rules.
>
> --
> Michael Potter

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.