Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by jonah <Jo...@GlobalAdAgency.com> on 2007/02/23 05:33:10 UTC

what is the best way to rename a repository?

Hello I was just wondering what is the best way to rename a repository? No
users have downloaded a working copy yet.

Thanks!

Jonah

Re: what is the best way to rename a repository?

Posted by Thomas Recloux <th...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

> Hello I was just wondering what is the best way to rename a repository? No
> users have downloaded a working copy yet.

You can rename the folder of the repository or rename the "Location"
element of the apache configuration if you use it with the "SVNPath"
directive.

--
Thomas Recloux