Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/02 15:50:22 UTC

Re: Speaker Request for Hackbright Academy – San Francisco

Hi Everyone

I'm still looking for a speaker for Hackbright for mid to later October, so if anyone is interested then please let me know.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Luciano

Thanks for the reply. I will find ask them for a date and let you know.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
That week works for me, I would prefer more towards the beginning of the
week as I will be most likely flying on Friday or weekend.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.