Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by martin_CY <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2008/12/11 15:40:23 UTC

newbie: get error: No bean named 'wagon#ttp' is defined

Hi.

Trying out the Archive (Apache Archiva 1.1.3 ) for the first time (long time
maven user)

running on ubuntu 6.04 LTS x86_64 bit processor..

first off it didn't start as it says it cant find the
line 407: /home/qa/apache-archiva-1.1.3/bin/./wrapper-linux-x86-32: No such
file or directory

easy enough I just hard-coded it to point to the wrapper-linux-x86-64 in the
script.. but this should probably be fixed..

anyway followed the basic steps and got it up and running (with jetty)

added a company local repository as a remote repository and the proxy entry
for it. Could get to it by typing in the whole
archiva/repository/internal/....

and after I accessed it it showed up in the "browse"

on my local machine I add the mirror everything entry to my maven
settings.xml,

<mirrors>
    <mirror>
      <id>archiva.default</id>
      <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
    </mirror>
  </mirrors>

I run my mvn compile goal on a project and well it just breaks.. (after
doing rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/*)
first it break on the fact that it is trying to find the maven compiler
plugin.

org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin
(as i do not specify the specific version to use, then i guess archive is
not able to find which to use) then it throws some more errors, though I can
get it if i type it in manually in a browser with a version number.. anyway
after it got it in the archiva internal repository it goes to the next
plugin it wants to download..

which is:
org.mortbay.jetty:maven-jetty-plugin:pom:6.1.14

which is available on:
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/mortbay/jetty/maven-jetty-plugin/6.1.14/maven-jetty-plugin-6.1.14.jar

(I changed the default central repository to point to
http://repo2.maven.org/ instead of the repo1)

but when i type in:
http://<myserver>:8080/archiva/repository/internal/org/mortbay/jetty/maven-jetty-plugin/6.1.14/maven-jetty-plugin-6.1.14.jar

it throws me the following error:

HTTP ERROR: 500

No bean named 'wagon#ttp' is defined

RequestURI=/archiva/repository/internal/org/mortbay/jetty/maven-jetty-plugin/6.1.14/maven-jetty-plugin-6.1.14.jar
Caused by:

org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean
named 'wagon#ttp' is defined
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeanDefinition(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:378)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getMergedLocalBeanDefinition(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1012)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:227)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:168)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.config.ServiceLocatorFactoryBean$ServiceLocatorInvocationHandler.invokeServiceLocatorMethod(ServiceLocatorFactoryBean.java:375)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.config.ServiceLocatorFactoryBean$ServiceLocatorInvocationHandler.invoke(ServiceLocatorFactoryBean.java:359)
	at $Proxy0.getWagon(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.transferFile(DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.java:602)
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.fetchFromProxies(DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.java:162)
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.applyServerSideRelocation(ArchivaDavResourceFactory.java:618)
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.fetchContentFromProxies(ArchivaDavResourceFactory.java:534)
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.doGet(ArchivaDavResourceFactory.java:439)
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.createResource(ArchivaDavResourceFactory.java:256)
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.RepositoryServlet.service(RepositoryServlet.java:118)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:487)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1093)
	at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:189)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
	at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:39)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
	at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(ActionContextCleanUp.java:88)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:360)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:722)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:404)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:206)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:139)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:505)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:828)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:514)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:211)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:380)
	at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:395)
	at
org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:450)

then after that I kind of get this on things that worked before......

some help would be much needed I'm a bit surprised by all these problems I'm
having as I've not seen anything on the list similar to this....

Re: newbie: get error: No bean named 'wagon#ttp' is defined

Posted by martin_CY <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Well I did the brute force way and just delete the whole apache-archiva-1.1.3
folder and unpacked it again starting from scratch.. and not it appear to be
working alot better!!

strange stuff.. dont know what I managed to do.. corrupted something i
guess...