Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2013/09/19 17:32:21 UTC

Creating a "suspended" user

Hi all,

It is not possible to create a "suspended" user at the moment using the
REST API, or at least in a simple test-case I've run:

INFO: Outbound Message
---------------------------
ID: 1
Address: http://localhost:8080/syncope/cxf/users.json
Http-Method: POST
Headers: {Content-Type=[application/json], Authorization=[Basic
YWRtaW46cGFzc3dvcmQ=], Accept=[*/*]}
Payload: {"username":"alice","password":"password","status":"suspended"}

The user gets created with an "active" status. Is this a bug, or is there
some reason why this should not be permitted? If the former, I will take a
look at fixing it...

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh