Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Avijit Bose <bo...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/12 14:26:44 UTC

Error in AppBar.ftl - Flatgrey theme

Hi,

I am getting the following error in the main navigation bar.

2022-06-12 19:49:01,720 |jsse-nio-8443-exec-1 |FreeMarkerWorker
 |E| null
freemarker.core._TemplateModelException: Java method "static
org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.WebAppUtil.getControlServletPath(org.apache.ofbiz.base.component.ComponentConfig$WebappInfo)"
threw an exception; see cause exception in the Java stack trace.

----
FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related):
        - Failed at: #assign servletPath = Static["org.apa...  [in template
"component://flatgrey/template/AppBar.ftl" at line 65, column 11]
----

The line of code is....in AppBar.ftl file
-----------------------------------
<#assign servletPath =
Static["org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.WebAppUtil"].getControlServletPath(display)>
-----------------------------------

Pls let me know how to resolve this.

thanks and regards
Avijit Bose

Re: Error in AppBar.ftl - Flatgrey theme

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Avijit,

You can refer to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Visual+Themes+Gallery

Jacques