Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by 王洪军 <wa...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/16 06:45:54 UTC

how to get the mapreduce code which was pig/hive script translated to?

hi,all

     how to get the mapreduce code which was pig/hive script translated to?

Best regards,
wanghj

Re: how to get the mapreduce code which was pig/hive script translated to?

Posted by Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmaseda <ma...@gmail.com>.
Edward is right. With log4j, you can see that. Here, you have the example:
https://github.com/apache/hadoop-common/blob/HADOOP-3628/conf/log4j.properties

The relevant info in the docs:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/cluster_setup.html#Logging

Some working examples:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8975609/setting-the-logging-level-in-hadoop-to-warn
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7801610/how-to-suppress-hadoop-logging-message-on-the-console?rq=1

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda
Product Manager at PDVSA

Re: how to get the mapreduce code which was pig/hive script translated to?

Posted by Bharati <bh...@mparallelo.com>.
If I want to access and read the map classes that have been created where do I look for them.

Thanks,
Bharati

Sent from my iPad

Posted by Bharati <bh...@mparallelo.com>.

Posted by Bharati <bh...@mparallelo.com>.

Posted by Bharati <bh...@mparallelo.com>.

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmaseda <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda
Product Manager at PDVSA

Re: how to get the mapreduce code which was pig/hive script translated to?

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmaseda <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda
Product Manager at PDVSA

Re: how to get the mapreduce code which was pig/hive script translated to?

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmaseda <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda
Product Manager at PDVSA

Re: how to get the mapreduce code which was pig/hive script translated to?

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: how to get the mapreduce code which was pig/hive script translated to?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: how to get the mapreduce code which was pig/hive script translated to?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: how to get the mapreduce code which was pig/hive script translated to?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J