Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Mauro Cortellazzi <ma...@radicalbit.io> on 2017/03/10 13:19:39 UTC

Request jira permission

Hello Comunity,

i would help and contribute into Flink and i'm already registered into jira.

I've created an issue [1] about documentation and i would work on it,
but i haven't permission to assign the task to myself, can somebody give
me the right permission please?

Thank you very much!!

Mauro

Re: Request jira permission