Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Ralf S. Engelschall" <rs...@engelschall.com> on 1997/01/10 12:21:09 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache/src Configure conf.h http_log.c mod_log_agent.c mod_log_config.c mod_log_referer.c mod_rewrite.c util_script.c

In article <19...@taz.hyperreal.com> you wrote:
> brian       97/01/10 01:34:49
>   Modified:    src       Configure conf.h http_log.c mod_log_agent.c
>                         mod_log_config.c  mod_log_referer.c mod_rewrite.c
>                         util_script.c
>   Log:
>   Reviewed by:	Brian Behlendorf
>   Submitted by:	Garey Smiley <ga...@main.slink.com>
>
>   OS/2 compatibility fixes.
>
>[...]
>   1.13      +15 -0     apache/src/mod_rewrite.c
>[...]
>   + #ifdef __EMX__
>   + /* OS/2 dosen't support links. */
>   + #define S_ISLNK
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>   + #endif
>   +
>[...]

This is not a really nice workaround! Because in the code there still is
a "if (S_ISLNK()) ..".  I have added your suggestions to the official mod_rewrite
code (as allways to keep in sync with the Apache Groups version), but with
#ifdefs in the code and not with this hack at the top of the file.

Greetings,
                                        Ralf S. Engelschall
                                        rse@engelschall.com
                                        http://www.engelschall.com/