Posted to surefire-dev@maven.apache.org by Kenney Westerhof <ke...@apache.org> on 2007/07/08 14:03:11 UTC

Releasing 2.3.1

Hi,

shall we just release 2.3.1? It's been sitting there for a while,
no work being done, and seems to work fine. It's definitely better
than 2.3.

The testNG stuff is IIRC slated for 2.4, so shouldn't affect 2.3.1, right?

-- Kenney

Re: Releasing 2.3.1

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 08/07/2007, at 10:03 PM, Kenney Westerhof wrote:

> Hi,
>
> shall we just release 2.3.1? It's been sitting there for a while,
> no work being done, and seems to work fine. It's definitely better
> than 2.3.

There are known issues I think need to be resolved - they are in JIRA
and scheduled.

They could be pushed to a 2.3.2, but they are *very* small. I really
only need to block out a half day, but I've had a lot going on. It
finally bubbled up to my list for this week, but if you want to run
with it, by all means go for it :)

> The testNG stuff is IIRC slated for 2.4, so shouldn't affect 2.3.1,
> right?

Correct.

- Brett