Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Steve Hanson <st...@bea.com> on 2005/08/01 20:01:23 UTC

RE: Preview: Docs upgrade from Forrest 0.6-->0.7

Hey all:

I am going to make the Forrest upgrade checkin at 1pm Pacific time.  Without upgrading to Forrest 0.7, this checkin will break the distribution and doc related build targets.

After you sync to my changes, you should install Forrest 0.7 as described below.

I will around today and tomorrow to fix any problems -- after that I will be in Vietnam for three weeks -- where I won't be very helpful.

-Steve H.