Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Denim Live <de...@yahoo.com> on 2010/07/08 09:51:09 UTC

Finding the time it took for a mapreduce job to get executed

Hi folks,

I want to determine the exact time it took for my mapreduce job to get executed
for some anaylsis purpose. How can I calculate it?

Thanks

Re: Finding the time it took for a mapreduce job to get executed

Posted by Denim Live <de...@yahoo.com>.

Thanks alex, it worked.

through the web gui. it reports both total time (in the job execution page). but
you can also get the map/shuffle/reduce times in history view

Re: Finding the time it took for a mapreduce job to get executed

Posted by Alexandros Konstantinakis - Karmis <ae...@ece.ntua.gr>.