Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "danel.dan@gmail.com" <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/24 17:05:47 UTC

HTTP keep alive

Hi,

I am running a jax-ws web service on Jboss 4.2.2. Whenever a service method
throws a buisness exception, cxf (jaxws) set a 500 HTTP status code, which
triggers Jboss to insert a Connection: Close header into the HTTP response.
This behaviour is undesirable, as I want to re-use the connection in the
client.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Daniel

Re: HTTP keep alive

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thursday 24 March 2011 12:05:47 PM danel.dan@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running a jax-ws web service on Jboss 4.2.2. Whenever a service method
> throws a buisness exception, cxf (jaxws) set a 500 HTTP status code, which
> triggers Jboss to insert a Connection: Close header into the HTTP response.
> This behaviour is undesirable, as I want to re-use the connection in the
> client.
>
> Any suggestions?

That's probably a question for the JBoss forums.   I'm not sure why they would
be closing the connection for a 500.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org