Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Daniel Carlson <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/01 09:00:30 UTC

Re: Installation issue

Hi Paul,

It is hardcoded in the sql migration scripts. But you could always change
it if you want or better still create new admin users and delete the
default user(this is the recommended method).

Cheers!
Daniel Carlson

Re: Installation issue

Posted by paul tuhill <pa...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Daniel,

It looks like the installation documents need amending, I will have a look
and see what I can do when I have access to my test box again tomorrow.

Regards

Paul