Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by SYSE | Edvin <es...@syse.no> on 2011/07/22 12:38:06 UTC

ResourceCache cached in Applet Cache?

When I put stuff in the ResourceCache in Pivot while running my app as
an Applet, each cached resource seems to end up in the global applet
cache on the machine. Is this as intended, and does ResourceCache
support a means to not cache in the global applet cache?

-- Edvin

Re: ResourceCache cached in Applet Cache?

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
Multiple applets often run in the same VM and are loaded by the same class loader. As a result, they share static state such as the global resource cache. You can disable this by setting separate_jvm to true in your applet params.