Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Ozan DENİZ <oz...@outlook.com> on 2016/06/06 07:57:34 UTC

Apache Flink Web Monitor Api

Hi everyone,
We need to implement api functions to cancel, restart and start the flink job.
Is there any way to add these functions to WebMonitor api?Is there any plan to implement these functions to WebMonitor api?
Thanks.
Ozan

RE: Apache Flink Web Monitor Api

Posted by Ozan DENİZ <oz...@outlook.com>.
Hi Ufuk,
Thank you for your response.
We've seen the cancel and run operations in code.However, it would be very nice to add restart operation.
We're now implementing custom api to restart flink app.

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.