Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Andy Pernsteiner <ap...@maprtech.com> on 2015/04/22 14:33:44 UTC

Proper syntax for CTAS w/ Partition By

I'm trying to use CTAS in drill to create a parquet table that is
partitioned by 2 columns (equity -> date).  I'm not finding a direct
reference on how to do this.  Does someone have an example of how they were
able to accomplish this?

--
 Andy Pernsteiner
 Manager, Field Enablement

www.mapr.com

Re: Proper syntax for CTAS w/ Partition By

Posted by NeerajaMapR <nr...@maprtech.com>.
Auto partitioning using CTAS syntax is not available yet.

Posted by "Sivasubramaniam, Latha" <La...@Aspect.com>.