Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/10 10:01:10 UTC

Release Audit Scripts -> RAT...?

ATM the audit release scripts used to scan and record the releases
distributed by the incubator are in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/. a number of
enhancements have been requested which i hope to code up over the next
few weeks. these will start to make them reasonably substantial.
perhaps some other projects might also find them useful as well. so,
i've been wonder whether the code should be (eventually) be moved to
RAT.

opinions?

- robert

Re: Release Audit Scripts -> RAT...?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 4:01 AM, Robert Burrell Donkin
> <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ATM the audit release scripts used to scan and record the releases
>> distributed by the incubator are in
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/. a number of
>> enhancements have been requested which i hope to code up over the next
>> few weeks. these will start to make them reasonably substantial.
>> perhaps some other projects might also find them useful as well. so,
>> i've been wonder whether the code should be (eventually) be moved to
>> RAT.
>
> +1, I think it makes sense to consolidate these in one place.  The
> typical users of these scripts are the same people and they (or at
> least I) would find them convenient to have and run from one place.
>
> Yoav

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Release Audit Scripts -> RAT...?