Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com> on 2012/04/04 22:01:30 UTC

[OT} best way to get from Denver airport to 360Flex?

Does anyone know the best/fastest way to get from the Denver airport to 360Flex (Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows, Lone Tree, CO) on Monday morning, around 10am?

 I need to figure it out before tomorrow since I'll only be home a few hours between then and when I need to leave before the crack of dawn that Monday morning.

So far I've heard Signature Limo or a cab but it seems kind of far for a cab.

Carol

Re: [OT} best way to get from Denver airport to 360Flex?

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Just to add to the list -- if anybody is coming in the evening of 4/14, let
me know.  I've got a car and willing to cart some people over if they don't
have one.

-Nick

Posted by JP Bader <jp...@zavteq.com>.

Posted by Jeffry Houser <je...@dot-com-it.com>.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
It's about a 45 minute ride -- so try to avoid a cab if possible.  Check
the current rates for a car rental -- for a few days it was cheaper than a
taxi :)

-Nick