Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2019/10/20 03:20:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] new committer Michael Smith

Hi folks!

I'm very pleased to announce that Michael Smith has accepted the PMC's
invitation to become a committer on the Apache Avro project.

Please join me in congratulating Michael on this recognition of their
great work thus far in our community.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer Michael Smith

Posted by Niels Basjes <ni...@basj.es>.
Welcome!

Posted by Brian Lachniet <bl...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

--

[image: 51b630b05e01a6d5134ccfd520f547c4.png]

Brian Lachniet

Software Engineer

E: blachniet@gmail.com | blachniet.com <http://www.blachniet.com>

<https://twitter.com/blachniet> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/blachniet>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer Michael Smith

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.

Posted by N��ndor Koll��r <nk...@apache.org>.