Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> on 2006/09/11 12:16:39 UTC

[python]: run_test not working after testlib moved?

Since the move of testlib, the run_test script doesn't work for me
unless I modify it by prepending qpid to the testlib module in the
import statement. I'm not sure if this is the intended way to do this or
if there is some sort of import path variable I need to set in my
environment?

Re: [python]: run_test not working after testlib moved?

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
My mistake no doubt, thanks.

Posted by Rafael Schloming <ra...@redhat.com>.