Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Trevor Watson <tw...@datassimilate.com> on 2011/05/27 15:50:30 UTC

[Lucene.Net] Combining Search Results from Multiple Searches

Is there an easy way to marry the results from one index and another
based on a unique identifier?  Or would we have to loop through each set
of results and check vs the other set of results?

Thanks in advance.

Trevor Watson

Re: [Lucene.Net] Combining Search Results from Multiple Searches

Posted by Noel Lysaght <ly...@hotmail.com>.
You can use a multisearcher to search across multiple indices.