Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Isabelle LOYER <i....@intersystemes.fr> on 2022/01/19 14:27:06 UTC

IDE to build AIR macOS apps

Dear Flex users,

Witch IDE to choose to build AIR macOS apps that run natively on both Apple
silicon (Universal Binary) and Intel-based Mac computers ?

Best regards

\--

---

RE: IDE to build AIR macOS apps

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
This question if more suited for an AIR or Flex forum. For what it’s worth I use VSCode to build and debug my Mac Air app. More information here.

[1] Home · BowlerHatLLC/vscode-as3mxml Wiki (github.com)<https://github.com/BowlerHatLLC/vscode-as3mxml/wiki>