Submit mapreduce job in remote YARN

Hi,

I would like to submit a mapreduce job in a remote YARN cluster. Can I
do this in java, or using  a REST API?

Thanks,

Re: Submit mapreduce job in remote YARN

Posted by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com>.
yes, you can do this in java, if these conditions are satisfied

   1. your client is in the same network with the hadoop cluster
   2. add the hadoop configuration to your java classpath, then the jvm
   will load the hadoop configuration

but the suggesttiong way is

Posted by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com>.