Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Amal Sultan <am...@cas.edu.om> on 2015/04/10 14:40:47 UTC

Apache Jena Fuseki and OWL reasoning "

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings for the day!

I run the open source of Apache Jena Fuseki from the jena website and
loaded the owl file as a persistent TDB.

However, the reasoner of the OWL doesn't work , how could configure Apache
Jena Fuseki with the TDB to work with OWL reasoner ?

If you don't mind we need your help as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amal

Re: Apache Jena Fuseki and OWL reasoning "

Posted by Amal Sultan <am...@cas.edu.om>.
Thanks Andy.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.