Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com> on 2007/10/01 21:30:43 UTC

[T5] Entities ( , etc) are not preserved by template parser

Hi all,

I've noticed that entities are not preserved in the generated html output
(&nbsp; becomes the actual character for a non-breaking space). This has not
shown up as a problem in any browsers that I have tried, but it has been a
problem when emailing the content of the page (I'm sure there is a
character encoding mismatch in the workflow somewhere).

Would anyone else consider this to be a defect?

Josh

By the way, as of this weekend http://www.thedailytube.com has left it's
Cold Fusion roots and been migrated to T5 on Tomcat. So far so good!

TheDailyTube.com. Sign up and get the best new videos on the internet
delivered fresh to your inbox.

Re: [T5] Entities ( , etc) are not preserved by template parser

Posted by Robin Helgelin <lo...@gmail.com>.
On 10/1/07, Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com> wrote:
> By the way, as of this weekend http://www.thedailytube.com has left it's
> Cold Fusion roots and been migrated to T5 on Tomcat. So far so good!

Congrats!

--
        regards,
        Robin