Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Robert Abbate <co...@ectisp.net> on 2002/03/20 00:14:51 UTC

WebAppConnection

Hi. I am trying to get Apache to recognize Tomcat4 and I got everything
working fine until this problem here. I entered the WebAppConnection
directive the way I was instructed, but I keep getting the errors below
when I do a apachectl configtest:

Checking configuration sanity for httpd:  Syntax error on line 247 of
/etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/Vhosts.conf:
WebAppConnection takes two or three arguments, <name> <provider>
[optional parameter]

Here’s my syntax:
<VirtualHost 209.114.200.59>
 ServerAdmin support@mydomain.net
DocumentRoot /home/newbusyword/html
ServerName busychennffai.com
ServerAlias www.busychenffnai.com
ScriptAlias '/cgi-bin' /home/newbusyword/cgi-bin
CustomLog /var/log/httpd/newbusyword-access_log combined
ErrorLog /home/newbusyword/error_log
Alias '/stats' /home/newbusyword/stats
WebAppConnection warpConnection  warp busychennai.com:8008

WebAppDeploy examples warpConnection /examples/
</VirtualHost>

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

Thanks
Robert