Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Peter Tran <px...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/17 18:14:23 UTC

PDF transcoding color issue

Hi,

I am using the batik libraries to export diagrams to PDF. Our application
is an rcp application that was recently upgraded to Luna and from batik 1.6
to 1.7. This update introduced a strange behavior where the top half of the
PDF would lose its color. I have attached the PDF and the SVG file that the
transcoder takes as input.

-Peter

Re: PDF transcoding color issue

Posted by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com>.
With trunk I get what seems to be the correct output (attached).