Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John Kaputin (gmail)" <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/23 13:04:38 UTC

[RESULT] (was Re: [VOTE] Publish the Woden M7a release)

The results of the Incubator PMC vote for the Woden M7a release were:
Davanum Srinivas +1
Paul Fremantle +1
Sanjiva Weerawarana +1

We have the required 3 IPMC +1 votes and no 0 or -1 votes so I will go ahead
with an announement for the Woden M7a release.

Thanks,
John Kaputin.