Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Purcell, Scott" <sp...@ltcgroup.com> on 2001/06/27 20:26:33 UTC

StatINC Reload on NT

I have begun development on a new project and I am using Apache on NT with
mod_perl. I have created a lot of modules and I am using them in my code.
The problem is that as I continue to develop, some modules keep changing,
and I am getting tired of restarting the server. I have read the mod_perl
Coding guidelines three times now. Under the coding guidelines it has the
example of using Apache::StatINC. I followed it the instructions exactly,
but yet, it does NOT work. After that I tried Apache::Reload both ways with
no success.

Has anyone out there got either of these working on NT? I do not want to use
work-arounds on this large project. I really need to have the ability to
reload these modules on each hit to the server while developing the core
code set.

I even have the apache book, but I can't find any mention of this there
either.

Please advise.
Scott Purcell