Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2022/05/31 20:52:07 UTC

Flume 1.10.0 release

I am back working on the release today. I generated the change log and it looks like there are a lot of issues flagged as 1.10.0 that were not resolved (no changes were ever merged). It is difficult to tell that though just by looking at the Jira issues so I am having to look at each issue and determine if any code actually made its way into the repo.

I’m not sure why Flume never kept a manual change log like Log4j does, but relying on Jira doesn’t seem to be very reliable since anyone can add a release version it seems.

Ralph