Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Lowe, Dave" <da...@hp.com> on 2004/10/13 17:42:02 UTC

Language bindings in Windows distributions

I can't find the language bindings in the Windows distributions provided
by Branko and Jostein. Am I missing the obvious, or are they really not
there? If they are not there, how might I add them?

Dave

Re: Language bindings in Windows distributions

Posted by "Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jo...@josander.net>.
On Wednesday 13 October 2004 19.42, Lowe, Dave wrote:
> I can't find the language bindings in the Windows distributions
> provided by Branko and Jostein. Am I missing the obvious, or are they
> really not there? If they are not there, how might I add them?

Fire up your browser and head it to:
http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=91

And download:

svn-win32-1.1.0_dev.zip
svn-win32-1.1.0_javahl.zip
svn-win32-1.1.0_pdb.zip
svn-win32-1.1.0_pl.zip
svn-win32-1.1.0_py.zip

Compare the contents of the zip files with your Subversion installation
and you'll get the picture.

Jostein

--
http://www.josander.net/en/contact/