Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Magesh Umasankar <um...@apache.org> on 2003/02/20 18:04:36 UTC

Host ID of cvs.apache.org changed?

I get the following message when I attempt to ssh to cvs.apache.org

WARNING: HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS
DOING SOMETHING NASTY, ONLY PROCEED IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

Is it ok for me to proceed?

Cheers,
Magesh

*  You are asking for big trouble and a big  *
*  bill when lawyers are the only ones who   *
*  understand the law.                       *

Re: Host ID of cvs.apache.org changed?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Magesh Umasankar <um...@apache.org> wrote:

> Is it ok for me to proceed?

Brian has upgraded openssl and I think openssh as well.  Yes, what you
see is normal.

Stefan