Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by suneet Saldanha <su...@apache.org> on 2021/08/12 22:14:07 UTC

new committer: Charles Smith

Hey Druids,

The Druid PMC has invited Charles Smith (@techdocsmith on GitHub)
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that Charles has
accepted.

Charles has made significant contributions to the Druid docs including
refactoring of
the query caching documentation, better docs around security considerations
for Druid
and documentation for how to support use cases with a large number of
churning
datasources.

Congratulations Charles!

Re: new committer: Charles Smith

Posted by frank chen <fr...@apache.org>.
Welcome to be a committer. Congratulations to Charles.