Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Xiaoming Yang <xi...@ctsu.ox.ac.uk> on 2015/06/09 22:56:15 UTC

CAPTCHA

Hi, All,

One of the features that attracts me to JSPWiki is its security. I am currently looking at captcha. I have spent hours on searching web and couldn't find a useful tip. It seems related to org.apache.wiki.filters.SpamFilter, but how I should configure it. Do I need to get a 3rd party 'asirra' jar? If so, wher can I get one? Can anyone tell me how, e.g. some guide/doc/example for turning it on or set it up? Thanks.

Regards,

Xiaoming

RE: CAPTCHA

Posted by Xiaoming Yang <xi...@ctsu.ox.ac.uk>.
Hi, Juan,

Thanks for your tip. Yes, I am convinced that the SpamFilter is in action now. I have put 7 different URLs in a page, and I got following message:

//---------------------
We believe you may be a robot or a spammer. Could you please pick out the kittens from the below set of images, so we know you are a normal human being?
---------------------//

However, there is no image at all below above sentence. Do I need to put the image manually somewhere during JSPWiki setup?

Regards,

Xiaoming

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,