Posted to pylucene-dev@lucene.apache.org by Jean Luc Truchtersheim <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/14 17:24:03 UTC

Small change in one of the sample file, i.e., samples/mansearch.py

Hello,

I have just installed pylucene and tested it some of the sample scripts.

In samples/mansearch.py, line 68 should be

parser = QueryParser(Version.LUCENE_CURRENT,"keywords",
StandardAnalyzer(Version.LUCENE_CURRENT))

rather than
parser = QueryParser("keywords", StandardAnalyzer(Version.LUCENE_CURRENT))

Maybe you could update that.

Many thanks.
Jean-Luc

Re: Small change in one of the sample file, i.e., samples/mansearch.py

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011, Jean Luc Truchtersheim wrote:

> I have just installed pylucene and tested it some of the sample scripts.
>
> In samples/mansearch.py, line 68 should be
>
> parser = QueryParser(Version.LUCENE_CURRENT,"keywords",
> StandardAnalyzer(Version.LUCENE_CURRENT))
>
> rather than
> parser = QueryParser("keywords", StandardAnalyzer(Version.LUCENE_CURRENT))
>
> Maybe you could update that.

Fixed in rev 1059118 of pylucene_2_9 branch.
Fixed in rev 1059131 of pylucene_3_0 branch.
Fixed in rev 1059134 of branch_3_x branch.

Thanks !

Andi..