Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dirk Olmes <di...@xanthippe.ping.de> on 2007/04/19 11:56:04 UTC

activating profiles on the existence of envinronment variables?

Hi,

I have a build where I need to copy dependencies around depending on the
existence of an environment variable. I tried to do this via activation
of profiles, this seems to work only sometimes, if at all.

Did anybody do this successfully? If yes, I'd like to hear how it can be
done.

TIA,

-dirk

--