Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ttmdev <jo...@ttmsolutions.com> on 2007/08/14 02:22:04 UTC

duplex property

I am using AMQ 4.1.1 and trying to create a full duplex network connection
between two brokers. However, the brokers hurl an exception stating that
they don't like the 'duplex' <networkConnector> property. Is this property
available for 4.1.1?

I am trying to set up a hub-n-spoke type of scenario where my hub broker can
only listen for and accept connections; therefore, the spoke brokers
connecting to the hub broker need a full duplex connection so that the
clients connected to the hub can respond back to the clients out on the
spoke brokers.

Thanks,
Joe