Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jake <jm...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/14 17:09:51 UTC

multiproject:site problem

For some reason, and I've never gotten this before,
I'm getting aggregate file copy errors.. ex:

Failed to copy C:\Documents and Settings\melnicj1\My
Documents\IBM\wsappdev51\workspace\BusinessProcessComponents\target\docs\xref\com\nationwide\pc\claims\businessprocesscomponents\communication\CommunicationManagementLocal.html

C:\Documents and Settings\melnicj1\My
Documents\IBM\wsappdev51\workspace\HorizonEAR-Build\target\docs\HorizonEAR-Build\multiproject\BusinessProcessComponents\xref\com\nationwide\pc\claims\businessprocesscomponents\communication\CommunicationManagementLocal.html

due to

C:\Documents and Settings\melnicj1\My
Documents\IBM\wsappdev51\workspace\HorizonEAR-Build\target\docs\HorizonEAR-Build\multiproject\BusinessProcessComponents\xref\com\nationwide\pc\claims\businessprocesscomponents\communication\CommunicationManagementLocal.html
(The system cannot find the path specified)

The source file is there, and the destination
directory is there...

Any ideas?