Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com> on 2007/06/29 04:21:43 UTC

Help:Provider org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl not found

Hi all,

When install my component into servermix, get exception like
[jbi-start-component] Caused by:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]; nested exception is
javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl not found
[jbi-start-component] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:427)

I know this should be a problem caused by xercesimpl version conflict
between JDK(JDK ship built-in xerces implementation) and
xercesImpl-2.8.0.jar from servicemix libs. I want to know how this issue
get addressed in servicemix?

Since I saw this problem on Linux  2.4.21-47.EL,  java version "1.5.0_11"

But on another machine, Linux 2.6.9-42.ELsmp java version "1.5.0_10",
everything is ok.
Why the different result comes here?
Any suggestion is appreciated.

Best Regards

Freeman
[ Show » <http://jira.boston.amer.iona.com:8080/browse/ART-7878> ]
Colm O hEigeartaigh
<http://jira.boston.amer.iona.com:8080/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=colm.oheigeartaigh%40iona.com>
[27/Jun/07 09:42 AM] The handlers sample fails in today's kit (27th)
with: [jbi-start-component] Caused by:

Re: Help:Provider org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl not found

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The xerces version from the jdk >= 1.5 does not have the same package name.
It is
   com.sun.apache.xerces
So I don't think it could be the issue.

Maybe the problem comes from a wrong ThreadClassLoader which is used
by spring when loading resources afaik ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet