Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/01 01:07:09 UTC

Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: Version property (was: Let's bump Royale version to 1.0)

> Regarding your other response, I'm not sure that grep worked with Ant on Windows.  It would be best to either have Ant generate the entire file or use its replaceregex task on a known pattern.

There already exists one of those.  That's why I kept the current file
name as it was.  The following I found in the build.xml file in the
root.  It looks like it would almost work out of the box.  Would just
change the path to be more specific location.

<replaceregexp>
<regexp pattern='"[0-9].[0-9].[0-9].[0-9]";'/>
<substitution expression='"${release.version}.${build.number.date}";'/>
<fileset dir="${ROYALE_HOME}/temp/frameworks/projects">
<include name="**/Version.as"/>
</fileset>
</replaceregexp>

-Mark K