Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org> on 2002/09/21 09:18:54 UTC

Cocoon 2.1 Build Problem

For the last few nights I have been trying to build the latest code from CVS
HEAD.
build clean webapp-local
always succeeds, but the generated class files are corrupted.
Also the libraries files copied under WEB-INF/lib are corrupted.
I've tried with both JDK 1.3 and JDK 1.4. Same outcome.
I've tried building from scratch in multiple directories on my disk.
Always the same.

Has any experienced this before? How did you fix it?

Any help appreciated,

-=Ivelin=-

Re: Cocoon 2.1 Build Problem

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 02:18:54AM -0500, Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

> For the last few nights I have been trying to build the latest code from CVS
> HEAD.
> build clean webapp-local
> always succeeds, but the generated class files are corrupted.
> Also the libraries files copied under WEB-INF/lib are corrupted.
> I've tried with both JDK 1.3 and JDK 1.4. Same outcome.
> I've tried building from scratch in multiple directories on my disk.
> Always the same.

Perhaps you have *.class files in src/java/*, and they are being
filter-copied to build/cocoon/webapp/WEB-INF/classes.

I've just tried:

./build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes clean webapp-local

and the generated webapp works fine.

--Jeff