Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alan <al...@engrm.com> on 2004/02/16 20:41:19 UTC

Annonunce: Momento

Hey all.

    I needed place to store XML data, so I wrote a native XML
    persistence engine. I call it Momento.

    * It supports XSLT 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 (via Saxon) and XUpdate.
    * It supports concurrent queries and inserts.
    * It is transactional and ACID.

    It is getting big. Need feedback, thoughts. Here is the project
    site:

    http://engrm.com/project/com.agtrz.momento/

    I established a mailing list. Some folks are already there.  I'm
    looking for a quorum. Please join.

    momento-subscribe@engrm.com

    Momento is not yet open. I'd like to get feedback on licensing
    before I choose.

Let me answer questions if you got any.

--
Alan / alan@engrm.com / http://engrm.com/

Re: Annonunce: Momento

Posted by Alan <al...@engrm.com>.
* Alan <al...@engrm.com> [2004-02-16 19:41]:
> Hey all.
>
>     I needed place to store XML data, so I wrote a native XML
>     persistence engine. I call it Momento.
>
>     * It supports XSLT 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 (via Saxon) and XUpdate.
>     * It supports concurrent queries and inserts.
>     * It is transactional and ACID.
>
>     It is getting big. Need feedback, thoughts. Here is the project
>     site:
>
>     http://engrm.com/project/com.agtrz.momento/
>
>     I established a mailing list. Some folks are already there.  I'm
>     looking for a quorum. Please join.
>
>     momento-subscribe@engrm.com
>
>     Momento is not yet open. I'd like to get feedback on licensing
>     before I choose.
>
> Let me answer questions if you got any.

To answer the first, most likely question: