Posted to users@camel.apache.org by simafengyun <yi...@citi.com> on 2014/03/03 08:03:00 UTC

how to redelivery message in the below case

Hi,

somebody could  tell me how to redelivery message in the below case.

I have a client bundle deployed in karaf(used camel 2.10.4 and karaf 2.3.3).
there is a camel route in the client bundle. Code as below:

<from uri="timer://myTimer?fixedRate=true&amp;period=100" />
<--IdOsgiTestProcessor just used to created message body-->
<to id="osgiTestProcessor" uri="osgiTestProcessor"/>
<--processorService is a osgi service implemented in a service bundle-->
<bean ref="processorService" method="processTest(${body})"/>
<--logProcessor is just  used to log the returned value from service
bundle-->
<to id="IdLogProcessor" uri="logProcessor"/>

Normally if the processorService is in processing, the processorService will
returen value 0. When use restart the processorService  in another bundle,
sometimes the processorService  will returns null.

So I checked the returned value in the logProcessor because  I can't check
it in the processorService which is an OSGi service.  If returns null
,throws exception. But the errorhandle's redelivery policy only redelivery
message in the log processor. But I hope it redelivery message in the
processorService

How to do it?