Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gilboy <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/27 22:51:51 UTC

Aggregator query

Hi

I have a use case were I need to log details about aggregated messages that
are sitting in the aggregator for more than 60 mins without satisfying
completion criteria. I have checked the documentation and don't see any
obvious way of doing this.

Any suggestions much appreciated

Thanks
Joe

Re: Aggregator query

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

No there is no obvious way. You can maybe try with a facade on the agg
repository that keeps track of when a group was last updated, and then
that way iterate  the groups and get the last updated time and see if
that is > 60 mins.

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 10:51 PM, gilboy <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a use case were I need to log details about aggregated messages that
> are sitting in the aggregator for more than 60 mins without satisfying
> completion criteria. I have checked the documentation and don't see any
> obvious way of doing this.
>
> Any suggestions much appreciated
>
> Thanks
> Joe