Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2018/08/29 19:35:34 UTC

New committer: Dmitriy Govorukhin

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite
has invited Dmitriy Govorukhin to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Congrats, Dmitriy! Look forward to your contributions.

--
Denis

Re: New committer: Dmitriy Govorukhin

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dmitriy,

It seems I little bit late, but anyway please accept my sincere
congratulations.

With Regards,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Pavel Kovalenko <jo...@gmail.com>.