Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Darin Johnson <db...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/25 02:40:00 UTC

[Vote] Release apache-myriad-0.2.0-incubating (release candidate 4)

Hi All,

I have created a source tar ball for Apache Myriad 0.2.0-incubating,
release candidate 3 based off the feed back received from release candidate
1,2 & 3.  Thanks Sarjeet for a very thorough review!

Here’s the release notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYRIAD/Release+Notes

The commit to be voted upon is tagged with "myriad-0.2.0-incubating-rc4"
and is available here:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-myriad.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/myriad-0.2.0-incubating-rc
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-myriad.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/myriad-0.2.0-incubating-rc4>
4

The artifacts to be voted upon are located below. Please note that this is
a source release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/myriad/myriad-0.2.0-incubating-rc4/

*https://home.apache.org/~darinj/gpg/2AAE9E3F.asc
<https://home.apache.org/~darinj/gpg/2AAE9E3F.asc>*

**Please note that the release tar ball does not include the gradlew script
to build. You need to install gradle in order to build.**

Please try out the release candidate and vote. The vote is open for a
minimum of 3 business days (Friday May 27) or until the necessary number of
votes (3 binding +1s)
is reached.

If/when this vote succeeds, I will call for a vote with IPMC seeking
permission to release RC3 as Apache Myriad 0.2.0 (incubating).

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Myriad 0.2.0-incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Darin

Re: [Vote] Release apache-myriad-0.2.0-incubating (release candidate 4)

Posted by Darin Johnson <db...@gmail.com>.
The vote for 0.2.0 RC4 has concluded and passed.  Thanks to everyone who
verified the release and voted!

Binding +1's
Darin Johnson
Santosh Marella
Mohit Soni

Non-Binding +1's
John Yost
Sarjeet Signh
Brandon Gulla

I'll submit the release to the IPMC to vote.

Darin

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Brandon Gulla <gu...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Brandon

Re: [Vote] Release apache-myriad-0.2.0-incubating (release candidate 4)

Posted by mohit soni <mo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (Binding)

Posted by John Yost <ho...@gmail.com>.
I'm voting +1

Posted by Darin Johnson <db...@gmail.com>.
Hey all I need one more committer vote for RC4.  John and I have a lot of
other improvements we want to start working on but are waiting to cut a
stable release first.

Darin

Posted by sarjeet singh <sa...@usc.edu>.
+1 (Non-binding)